In a few short days, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving—a time of year in which many of us stop and reflect on everything we have to be grateful for.
This year we made sure to stop and think about the many things we are grateful for at The Center for Natural Breast Reconstruction.
We’d love to share with you a few of the things we are thankful for. Check it out!
We are thankful for…
- The opportunity to work with so many strong and courageous women who have battled breast cancer. You are an inspiration.
- Our team of highly skilled staff and medical professionals that provide such amazing care to all of our patients.
- The incredible breast cancer fundraising events, like the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure, that raise money for new cancer research and treatment options.
- The friends and family that stand by our side no matter what challenges we are facing.
- All of the technology and medical advances that help keep women healthy and thriving.
- Our pets, for those of us that have them, that are always available for a stress-relieving and calming cuddle on the couch.
- The fall weather and the beauty that comes with this season.
- All of the amazing success stories that we get to hear from our patients. It is a joy to celebrate you and your health!
We could go on for days about the many things we are grateful for all year round!
The Center for Natural Breast Reconstruction wishes you a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. And we hope you’ll take some time this week to think about everything you are thankful for.